KVS Challan form
Now you need not to stand in a queue to pay KVS fee. You can pay it online through downloading KVS Challan form. This is an easiest way to pay the KVS receipt online. In this article we are going to mention you how to generate the payment challan after paying KVS fees online. We will also provide you link to download KVS Challan form. No matter you pay fee online or offline, you will get the receipt only at the Union Bank of India registered portal. Now KVS is collaborated with UBI Bank. So UBI bank online site has offered this facility to get KVS Challan online.
How to Download KVS Challan Form
- Please visit to https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/
- Now you will see the Generate Challan and Print Receipt option here.
- Now enter 15 digits unique id of student and date of birth.
- Here the file is downloaded.
- Now take a print of KV challan.
- You must enter all the details asked in the form and to submit it at the Union Bank of India through cash or cheque.
- You can also use debit card or credit card or net banking facilities for payment of fees.
- This will take one working day to generate the receipt.
- Submit your payment and form and wait for 24 hours to view the KVS Challan online.
Above is the procedure of downloading KVS Challan and view the KVS challan status also.
What is KVS
KVS is an abbreviation of Kendriya Vidyalaya School. KVS is run by CBSE Delhi India. It runs both primary and secondary education. It is a reputed learning institute of India. KVS school is spread all around India. It is established for to give the better education to the students of India. From last year KVS has introduced the OLTAS payment facility for the KVS students. Now they are not giving any hard copy of paying fees. It is registered online into UBI bank portal. UBI bank is associated with KVS and it generates the receipt or challan after successful payment of fees. This can be deposited in both offline and online ways, but the receipt is generating only in the online portal. Parents and students are requested to read the instructions carefully and then download the challan form online.