EPF Payment Online
For those private sector employees with an EPF (Employee Provident Fund) accounts. The EPF Online Payment will be accessible in every Government Sector Banks like SBI, Punjab National Bank, Andhra Bank etc.
Instead, you can make use of the EPF online payment service. Read on to discover how. There are great deal of EPF Online Facilities provided by EPFO. Each and Every Employee or Pensioner can get EPF Payment through online. Check also how to know PF claim status online at our portal.
EPF online payment is a necessary payment that employers have to pay online as a regular contribution. It really is A obligatory contribution that companies need to make irrespective of the total amount. Here we’ve brought forward the method pursuing which online EPF payment can be made by employers.
The guidelines for EPF online payment is simple and easy, and can be followed by employers across the world. No matter which bank account you are holding, just keep following the steps and in no time your regular monthly contribution shall get deducted from your accounts.
Online EPF Payment
Payments for EPF can be carried out online by employers by accessing our E-Sewa website The internet banking payment mode is quick and can be completed by following some simple steps. Prior to making the obligations, employers should remember that EPF contributions must be produced by at least 15th of each month.
Recommended: Download PF withdrawal Form
Now the elegance period of 5 times has been removed, which was earlier provided for convenience of payers. To allow employers understand the complete procedure for payment and contribution to EPF online payment we’ve brought forth a small guide below.
Important Information for Employers
Starting from 2016, it’s mandatory for the companies to contribute for EPF online by making use of internet banking. It really is a procedure that will require challan generation from EPF site and following the challan has been generated, company needs to perform payment procedure at net bank web page. Once this is performed, the employer can make certain that payment has been done and with this the process completes.
Each and Everyone can get EPFO Online payment through Lender Challan and TRRN (Temporary Come back Reference Quantity) has been necessary by EPFO. If the new Employee who are need to EPF Registration or UAN Activation Status everyone must logon into E- Sewa Portal. For the reason that portal Registration option will be accessible in footer of the web site. Click on Application for Employee Registration. Then Fill the application as per suggestions. Then you can activate it.
How to Pay EPF Online Payment
Every employee must have any authorized Government Banks listed in E-seva portal you can make the EPF payment online. If you currently have a Corporate and business account like SBI, Lender of India, HDFC Loan company, Loan company of Baroda, etc., then you can easily get the EPFO payment online facility. If the Employee or Pensioner can have online banking facility that facility pays to to transfer the amount online from your government bank-account to EPFO’s Account.
Now Coming to the point in this article we will give the brief recommendations on how best to Pay EPF Payment through online mode. Follow the below instructions you can get easily how to learn the EPF payment via online…..
- First of all Sign in to the E-sewa website .You then must enter your Unique Username and Password.
- After loading the web page you can under the Payment option, click on ‘Payment (ECR)’.
- Download the last month ECR in CSV format (Excel Sheet).
- Enter the facts in the columns and save the document as a text document (*.txt).
- Then you can upload the text file and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the Payment section, it requires those extra charges like Administrative charges for
- PF (0.85% of Total EPF Wages – minimum INR 500/-); Administrative charges for EDLI (0.01% of total EDLI wages – minimum INR 200/-).
- You can Generate the Challan form by clicking on “Generate Challan”. On a single webpage you will find the TRRN. Download the Acknowledgement slide and Challan receipt.
- Select the Payment Option as “Online Payment”.
- Now Select your loan company using Online Payment. You can pay through online you can get the debited amount message to your Mobile.
- You must keep the ECR and TRRN for future reference. Please a Have a Print out after the conclusion of Online Payment
Final Words: EPF Online Payment
The complete procedure of online EPF challan is fairly simple. Procedure for making online payment for Employees provident account entries has been now made possible for employers and all they need to do is follow the official E-Sewa portal and stay updated with employees provident fund information. They can also follow the website for latest updates on provident account rules. Besides EPF online payment, the website also offers you other useful information about PF related process, download EPF withdrawal form online, EPF UAN Status, status of PF drawback, EPF balance, etc.