EPF account holder can easily track their PF balance status online through its registered site. EPF stands for Employee Provident Fund. Many Govt. employees and company employees possess this PF account. This is a combined venture of employee, employer and Govt. Central Government of India gives the annual interest on the PF amount. The employee provident fund is organized and managed by Employee provident fund organization. It is a great venture developed by Central govt. of India to motivate the employees for saving. EPF holders are eligible to get interest on the saved amount. But sometimes it becomes difficult for the employees to watch the interest and amount cut down from the salary.
Now online EPFO site is become helpful guide for all the PF holder employees. Now they can easily track their PF balance account status online without visiting regional EPFO office. If you are a member of EPFO and you want to trace your PF amount status, you can trace it here right now from the under mentioned procedure. Please have a look here under.
How to Check the EPF Balance Online
- First of all visit the EPFO registered website.
- See the Know your PF balance link appear on the page, click on this.
- Now next page will open where you need to select region and state from the drop down menu.
- Now type your EPF account No in the required box.
- Fill your name and mobile no in the given boxes.
- Now click on submit button.
- Within a couple of minutes you will receive your EPF balance message in your mobile inbox.
This is very fast and super easy guidelines to check your EPF balance online.
How to Check EPF Balance by SMS
If you have activated UAN no then you are able to check your EPF balance through one SMS only. Send EPFOHO UAN <ENG> to 773 8299 899. Just send this SMS to registered EPFO no mentioned here. In return you will send PF balance message from EPFO registered office. If you want to receive message in different language you can change the ENG word to GUJ, Tamil and receive the message in state language.